Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Yeaaaaah...so......

I'm a slacker, I will admit it.

I need to do a better job about keeping this updated. I really do not have a good excuse, although I am sure I can think of one... ;)

So my training has been humming along, things are going pretty well. My legs got tired for a spell of a week or so back in June - just felt a little sluggish. That might have been due to the fact that I was 5 weeks ahead of schedule in my marathon training. What? I just eyeballed the calendar and thought I was semi-near the start date.

Yep, nooooooooooope. Not even close.

So, I have scaled things back a bit, lessened my mileage during the week, and DEFINITELY slowed my roll on the weekend long runs. Plus, my golf game has taken a serious hit due to training. What? You try and run 16 miles in the summer and have enough energy to walk around a golf course for 5 hours. That's what I thought. This time last year I had upwards of 30 rounds in with numerous 9-hole rounds as well. This year?

1. Uno. Moja.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeak. I don't have the excuse of needing reconstructive knee surgery like Tiger. I just haven't played. I did shoot an 86, though. And what.

Anyway, I will keep this thing updated more often. I have a bunch of stories that I need to post so stay tuned. They are sure to amuse, as usual.

Waguan-

B

No comments: